WOO Website Terms and Conditions
1. What’s in these terms?
The information below tells you how you may use the planetwoo.itv.com website, planetwoo.co website or any other website we may provide from time to time (“Websites”) and access the text, images, illustrations, photographs, designs, logos, audio recordings, and video recordings available to stream (“Content”) either on the Websites or via third party or social media channels (“Channels”). Please read these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) carefully before using the Websites and accessing any Content.
2. Who we are and how to contact us
The Websites are operated by Planet Woo Limited (“WOO”, “us”, “we”, “our”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 13506403 and have our registered office at 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London, England, EC1N 2AE.
3. By using our Websites you accept these Terms
By using our Websites and viewing any Content (including via Channels), you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Websites.
4. You confirm you are a person who is 18 years old or over
By using our Websites, including viewing any Content, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years old or over and are a natural person i.e. you are not a company or other business entity.
5. We may make changes to these Terms
We may amend these Terms from time to time. Those changes will be effective from the moment that the revised Terms are posted on this page or elsewhere on the Websites. It is your responsibility to review the Websites and these Terms periodically and before accessing any Content, and to be aware of any modifications. Your continued use of the Websites after any changes will constitute your: (a) acknowledgment of the revised Terms; and (b) agreement to abide and be bound by the revised Terms.
6. We may make changes to our Websites
We may update and change our Websites from time to time, and features or functionality may be added or removed. We may make new Content available or remove or modify existing Content at any time and without notice to you. We do not guarantee the availability of any particular piece of Content available on the Websites or via the Channels.
7. Our Websites are intended for users in the United Kingdom
Our Websites are directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. While you may be able to access our Websites in other locations, we do not represent that Content available on or through our Websites is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
8. We may suspend or withdraw our Websites and/or Content
We do not guarantee that our Websites, or any Content, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Websites or any Content for technical, maintenance, business or operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any planned suspension or withdrawal but are not obliged to do so.
9. Other terms that apply to you
We have a separate Privacy and Cookies Notice which applies to your use of our Websites and are hereby incorporated into these Terms. If you are viewing Content on any Channels, third party terms may apply to this activity, and you are responsible for checking any such terms and complying with their provisions.
10. The Websites and Content on the Websites are protected by intellectual property rights
We are and shall remain the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Websites and in all of the Content. You may not copy, modify, publish, capture, perform, transmit, transfer, sell, license, reproduce, re-post, create derivative works from or based upon, reverse engineer, upload, link, distribute, exploit or alter the Websites or Content or any parts of the Websites or Content, unless expressly permitted by us in writing. Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any intellectual property right whatsoever and you shall not acquire ownership of any Content by accessing it. You are further expressly prohibited from downloading any Content on the Websites. “Planet Woo” is our registered trademark. You are not permitted to use it without our approval. All names, images and logos identifying us or our affiliates, partners or third parties and our/their products and services are proprietary marks and may not be reproduced or otherwise used without express permission.
11. How you may use the Websites and Content
You must not:
- misuse our Websites or Content by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Websites or Content, the server on which our Websites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Websites or any Content;
- attack our Websites or Content via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack;
- conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to our Websites or any Content or services provided via, or in relation to, our Websites. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of) a bot, spider or other automated device, tool, code or technique.
By breaching these provisions, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Websites and Content will cease immediately. To use our Websites and/or view any Content you must have access to a secure internet connection and be using a compatible device. We are not responsible in any way for your ability to use the Websites or view Content. You will be responsible for any costs and other charges or expenses charged by your Internet Service Provider or network operator in relation to your internet service, your mobile service and any use of such in relation to your use of the Websites and access to any Content. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Websites through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them. You may be able to use our Websites and view Content without registering as a user, but we reserve the right to require you to register with us in order to access all or some functionalities within the Websites and/or view Content.
12. Can you link to our Websites?
You may link to the home page of planetwoo.itv.com, provided that you do so in a way that is fair, legal and does not take advantage of or damage our reputation and any such link is for non-commercial purposes, and provided that you own the website on which you include the link. Any such link must not suggest or in any way give the impression that you have any commercial relationship with us, or that we have approved or endorsed such link. You may not create a link to any part of our Websites other than the home page of planetwoo.itv.com/, and you may not link directly to a page on the Websites containing streaming Content. We reserve the right to withdraw permission to link to the home page of planetwoo.itv.com/ at any time without notice at our sole and absolute discretion. You may not “deep-link” to pages beyond the home page without our express permission. You may not frame our Websites on other websites without our express permission.
13. We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our Websites contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. You access the sites via such links entirely at your own risk. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. If we link to third party sites as we have mentioned, referred, or recommended a particular product, service, resource or other material or information, these recommendations are editorial in nature and should not be considered our endorsement or commercialisation of any such content. You access the sites and purchase or subscribe to any such products, services or resources at your own risk. We make no guarantee, warranty or representation that any reference, mention or recommendation is accurate or will meet your expectations.
14. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We do not warrant that the Websites, Content or the server that makes the Websites and/or Content available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components, or that the Websites or any Content contained therein will always be available or that your use of it will be uninterrupted. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Websites and its Content. You should use your own virus protection software. In no event will we be liable for:
- any damage or loss caused to you while using the Websites in breach of these Terms, including but not limited to where you use the Websites for purposes other than your own personal, non-commercial use;
- any loss of data that results from your use of the Websites;
- any loss of income, revenue, business, profits or contracts that results from your use of the Websites;
- any failure, suspension and/or termination of access to the Websites and/or any Content in connection with or arising out of an event which is outside our reasonable control (including but not limited to strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes, nuclear accident or acts of God, war or terrorist activity, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or government order, rule regulation or direction, accident or breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers, epidemics or pandemics, and where they are beyond our reasonable control, any other acts, events, omissions or accidents);
- any claims brought against you by a third party; and/or
- any damage or loss caused to you where such damage or loss (i) is not reasonably foreseeable to you and us when you use the Websites or (ii) is reasonably foreseeable to you and us but is only indirectly related to your use of the Websites; in both cases including where the damage or loss results from our breach of these Terms.
Any Content or other materials included in the Websites do not, and are not intended to, amount to advice on which you should rely, including in respect to “suggested” or “recommended” products, services, resources or other material. Consequently we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any actions or omissions that you may take in reliance on such Content or materials.
Nothing in these Terms will:
- restrict your statutory rights as a consumer (including your rights to receive a reasonable standard of service, more details about which can be obtained from your local Trading Standards Office or Citizen’s Advice Bureau); or
- limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Please note that we only provide our Websites for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Websites for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
15. Your responsibility for loss or damage suffered by us
You agree to compensate us in respect of any damages suffered by us or any of our losses resulting from any claim made by a third party in each case in respect of any matter arising from your use of the Websites, including its Content, in breach of these Terms or from your violation of any applicable law or regulation.
16. What happens if there is a dispute about these Terms?
These Terms are available in English only and are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England (or the laws of Scotland if you are domiciled there). Disputes arising in connection with these Terms are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
17. What happens if part of these Terms is not enforceable?
If any provision of these Terms is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable then that invalid or unenforceable part will be deemed deleted from these Terms, and such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the other provisions of these Terms which will remain in full force and effect.
18. We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation. You are not permitted to transfer any your rights under these Terms to any other person.
19. Promo codes
From time to time, we may give you Promo Codes that you can use to reduce the price of all products or specified products. Remember, it’s up to you to enter the code at checkout!
Each Promo Code has its own terms, which will be made clear at the time it’s issued to you (e.g. what products, single/multiple use, when it can be used, full price only or everything, minimum spend if any etc). New customer promo code can be used on your first order only, currently applicable on full price or reduced price items with a minimum spend of £50 (we reserve the right to modify terms of any Promo Code).
If you’re given a unique Promo Code that is yours and yours only, please keep it secret and don’t let anyone else use it or abuse it (e.g. sharing on social media). If we think there is or has been misuse of a Promo Code in any way (e.g. selling it or sharing it with others), we can, at our discretion, cancel your Promo Code and/or suspend or even close your account.
We don’t like to do this, but if a Promo Code can’t run fairly because someone or something is spoiling the good vibes for everyone – e.g. fraud, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control that affects the fairness of the Promo Code – we can cancel, modify or suspend the Promo Code at our discretion.
Last updated: 14 Nov 2022