hiring for a January 2023 start
office location: London/ Hybrid
Woo is a first-of-its-kind, feelgood media platform and marketplace, on a mission to turn generation anxious into generation zen. Brought to you by ITV, we make wellness discoverable, aspirational and culturally relevant - through the lens of entertainment, products and storytelling.
We engage our audience with their passion points - music, fashion, activism and culture - all through a wellness lens. We take unconventional practices that are designed to improve the human experience, align them with cultural icons and deliver them in a way that feels desirable and relatable. Documentaries, reality series, endorphin-releasing videos, audio and beyond.
Exciting opportunity to join WOO Marketplace as a Marketplace Account Manager. The Marketplace Account Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a strategic road-map for their marketplace category, working closely with the Senior Account Manager and marketing teams to launch and promote new vendors and products; and to ensure their continued success on the marketplace.
what you'll be doing
- With the team, identify opportunities for the marketplace; launch new brands and optimise the category assortment.
- Be a category and customer specialist, using insights to identify product opportunities & future market trends.
- Lead brands and product assortment reviews and manage forward trade plans.
- Approach, pitch and sign new strategic brand partners which align with Woo’s commercial strategy.
- Work closely with onboarding, operations and product to launch brands onto Woo marketplace and deliver a market leading customer proposition and partner experience.
- Strong analytical and sales experience.
- Experience within a fast-paced e-commerce environment, with a previous track record of achieving revenue targets and KPI's.
- You’ve previously developed business strategies and launched new business opportunities.
- You have strong MS Excel knowledge.
- You are an energetic and driven individual.
- Passionate about customer experience and thrive on building successful and long-term business relationships.
- Strategic thinker who loves pioneering new value generating projects and initiatives.
- You have a passion for retail! You’re a trend enthusiast and love all things Wellness, Home, Fashion & Beauty.
- Ability to distil complex business issues and strategies to highlight insights and measurable recommendations in a concise and persuasive manner.
- ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you have a disability, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage*. (minimum criteria above)
We're happy to discuss any support/ personalisation you may need during our application & selection process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So, we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything... our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about our benefits http://www.itvjobs.com/why-join-us/benefits/
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance.
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do.
- There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.