office Location: London
Woo (by ITV) is a new generation digital media brand and marketplace redefining wellness. We aim to make well-being discoverable, aspirational and culturally relevant.
Woo aims to engage with Gen Z (and Gen Y) with their passion points: music, fashion, activism and culture but through a wellness lens. We take un-conventional practices that are designed to improve the human experiences, align them with cultural icons and deliver it in a way that feels accessible, relatable and desirable. Think documentaries, reality series, and endorphins releasing videos, audio and beyond.
We are looking for a strong producer to help bring our original video and audio content slate to life. This person needs to understands the mechanics that make content fly across social eco-systems as well as drive press and cultural impact.
Our video and audio content strategy aims to redefine wellness is for Gen Z through:
- Hero Franchise Content: Long form and short form content series with a digital mindset- think everything from documentaries to scripted reality.
- Functional Content: From podcasts to video series, short form content to introduce our audience to wellness practices through a cultural lens.
- Viral: Social series designed to drive engagement and broad audiences.
what you'll be doing
- Work with the Head of Video to develop the content strategy and original formats across audio & video.
- Research and write compelling treatments and pitches, ensuring ideas always fit within the Woo brand content guidelines.
- Attend creative meetings and pitch content ideas to stakeholders.
- Help manage production companies and external directors.
- Help develop and book Woo production network including freelance producers, editors, crew and production partners.
- Produce content, lead shoots and oversee in-house productions including managing budgets– for video & audio projects.
- During filming, duties could include: making sure that the production runs to schedule & budget, interviewing contributors (when required), managing talent, directors, crew and clients on set/location.
- Write schedules and supervise post-production up until the final delivery.
- Opportunity to direct series within the content slate.
- Oversee Woo’s in-house video editor and production manager responsibilities.
- Once a film is delivered oversee the distribution of assets to the Social and Editorial team.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Demonstrable experience in a producer role – either at a production company, creative agency, publisher, brand or freelance.
- A strong portfolio of work that you have produced – from editorial to branded content.
- A strong creative voice and understanding of production techniques to engage audiences across platforms and social media.
- Communicate consistently with creative team and executive leadership.
- Extremely organised and able to successfully reach multiple deadlines at once, without compromising creative quality.
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- Experience working at a creative agency or publisher.
- Experience developing original content – video or audio.
- An interest in developing original content formats and experience bringing to life ideas from initial concept to screen.
- A large network of freelance crew & production partners.
- An interest and knowledge of new creative and production techniques.
- ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from disabled people and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you are disabled, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage* (minimum criteria above).
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application & selection process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So, we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything... our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about our benefits http://www.itvjobs.com/why-join-us/benefits/
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance.
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do.
- There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of application